Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tire:||14 Inch Pneumatic Tire||Charging Time:||3H~4H|
|Chain:||Antirust||Brake:||Front And Rear Disc Brake|
|Net Vehicle Weight:||19.5KG||Colour:||Black/Red|
|Climbing Ability:||15 Degrees||Battery Specification:||7.5AH|
folding e bike,
lightweight foldable electric bike
25KM/H Electric City Folding Bike with High-definition LCD display mileage data
|Tyre size||14 inch pneumatic tire|
|Color||Black / red|
|Biggest negative heavy||120kg|
|Maximum speed per hour||25KM/h|
|Pure electric mileage||35KM + 5KM|
|Auxiliary Mode Mileage||45KM + 5KM|
|Brake mode||Front and rear disc brake|
|Riding mode||Manpower/Auxiliary/Pure Power|
|Shock absorption system||Yes|
|Other||Headlamp + Back Brake Lamp + Horn|
|Liquid crystal instrument||YES|
14 inch portable electric bicycle 48V lithium electric 2 wheels for everyone to use
1. The convenient control makes driving experience more fluid.
2. Meet the ergonomics design.
3. Triangular stable stucture design.
4. Fast remove battery pack.
5. High performance brushless,permanent magnet hub motor 400W.
6. Double LED front lamp,science fiction design tail light with range 7 to 8 meters.
7. Central shock abssorber for 700 pounds stress.
8. Front and rear wheel are with disc break system.
9. 1 second folding shaft design,to make pack size smaller 30%.
10. 19.5kg gross weight ,with 120kg loading ability.
folding bicycle is a bicycle designed to fold into a compact form, facilitating transport and storage. When folded, the bikes can be more easily ebikeried into buildings, on public transportation (facilitating mixed-mode commuting and bicycle commuting), and more easily stored in compact living quarters or aboard a ebike, boat or plane.
Folding mechanisms vary, with each offering a distinct combination of folding speed, folding ease, compactness, ride, weight, durability, and price. Distinguished by the complexities of their folding mechanism, more demanding structural requirements, greater number of parts, and more specialized market appeal, folding bikes may be more expensive than comparable non-folding models. The choice of model, apart from cost considerations, is a matter of resolving the various practical requirements: a quick easy fold, a compact folded size, or a faster but less compact model.